Please start by joining our mailing list:
Here are more Ways To Help.
We'd like to thank all of the contributors for their help.
You are welcome to register for the wiki here and enhance the documentation. You'll need the following code to register:
I'd like to helpFeel free to create test pages in the Sandbox.
Help us test the blocks by recording what works at BlockTesting.
Here are some links that come in handy:
- Enchanting's site on Launchpad
- The Bug Tracker
- Feature Blueprints — tracker and details
- Future Ideas — Add your ideas here for Enchanting.
For translators, please see:
Here are guides (with videos) to aid developers:
- Obtain The Latest Revision of Enchanting from Version Control
- How To Build And Prepare Enchanting
- Three ways to Run Enchanting
- Hack on the code, perhaps by adding a new peripheral such as a motor or sensor
- Create and Share Your Own Enchanting Branch
Platform specific guides:
- feel free to contact the project owner directly.
Also, be sure to see which open-source licenses Enchanting is under.